PCIT is an IT services business specializing in delivering great results for companies with 10-200 staff.
We believe the right talent and the right culture will help contribute to delivering an end result to our customers that meets or exceeds the best standards in the industry.
The Office Administrator will fill a key role in ensuring recurring responsibilities are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. Talent and values are key qualities to deliver the best results in this role.
The right candidate will enjoy creating, maintaining and documenting business processes. An interest in different aspects of business will be valuable. Some areas especially valuable will include an interest in service delivery operations, people operations, and marketing.
Business and Communication Capabilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills that lead to an outstanding customer service experience
- An interest in creating value when delivering regular responsibilities.
- Operations related - reporting, cost management, meeting preparation, phone call overflow
- People Operations related - Coordinating Professional development days and training budgets.
- Marketing related - Communication and coordination of marketing initiatives.
Formal Education, Certification or Experience
- Prior 4+ years equivalent Canadian based work experience and or certification an asset.
- A demonstrated self starter is more valuable than formal education
Salary & Benefits
We are committed to offering top tier pay for the right Office Administrator candidate. Salary, benefits, training allowance, and bonuses are part of the compensation package.
This is initially a part-time position requiring 10-20 hours per week. Most days, hours will be flexible with a preference towards mornings.
An interest to grow the position into a full time role will be preferred.
Forward Resume to careers @ pcit .com